Monday, February 1, 2010

Soro & Frats Certified Fashionista :D [Winner]

Congratulations to Chyan and Chrono :D

In-game Name : -B-_Chyan_~
Family / Club : Audition Babies
Question: How can you show your personality in your avatar ?

By choosing comfortable clothes that suits me for everyday life. For example: choosing the right color, right combination, right texture, etc.


Screenshots :

EDITED




UNEDITED







╛Format of submitting entries !!

• In-game Name : ~S~-Chrono-~

• Answer to the question :

Good Day to all of you !

I prefer Chrono to wear a garment with a color of black and red, because that's my personality that I want to share to all of you. Chrono's Black dress symbolize formality, elegant and mystery. I am a mysterious person in real life i prefer to wear black polo when going to church because I see black as a formal color of garment. Chrono also has a red stripe in his suit which emphasize LOVE I can easily fall in love, when the real love come's I GIVE MY BEST IN IT. Oh! There's last one the evil ear, it represent Chrono as the devil crusader that Fights for the peace of the world. I can say that Chrono and I are only ONE.

Through fashion we can see the personality of an individual in how he/she wears, because through fashion people express themselves to others. Every one of us has fashion in our ownselves in whatever state in our society belong whether we belong in wealth or not, even though we cannot afford to buy those expensive clothes, even though we only have our creativity, confidence and passion we can be Fashionista in our own ways. Fashion is not seen in the expensive or glamorous clothes those simple as long as we can wear it and bring ourselves with it is what a real fashionista is. No doubt all of us is a Fashionista. Fashionista for me means a person with love, passion, creativity with his or her dress and who can wear it with confidence is a person with a Fashion Taste.

That's all Thank You !

• Screenshots :
Edited:



Siggy and Siggy Bars:




Unedited:





No comments:

Post a Comment