Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meet our Most Active Sorority Member for this Month of Heart ♥

I found out this past few months that some of our members are kinda busy in their different fields, like studying, working, etc. But still there are some who are still active and keeping our threads on top. And one of them is Tsuki.
Let's get to know her a lil bit.




Real Name: Roxelle Mae T. Sobrido
Age: 13 y/o
Birthday: October 20,1996

Location: Bacoor, Cavite
IGN: Tsukii
Lvl: 35


What can you say about being a member of our group, Audition Sorority ?

I can say that Audition Sorority, our group is the best female group in Egames. :] and I'm proud to be one of them. Im enjoyed to stay here and be part of it & also I will do my best to improve our group.


Why did you choose to join our group ?

Because I know that I am welcome here, Also to have new set of friends. And I know that the girls in this group are friendly,some are have common interest.


Message to your Fellow Sorority Members:
Girls, stay active. stay pretty. MABUHAY TEO. :]

(P.S.
Ever some of my grammar is wrong, I'm still just a student and im still learning anyway.)


1 comment: