Friday, October 30, 2009

THE LEADERS

The Woman Behind the
New Audition Sorority



NAME : Christine Joy B. Danao
AGE : 20 years old
LOCATION : Imus, Cavite
IGN : -B-cafepuro
CLUBNAME : Audition Babies (proud to be)
FORUM NAME : - -sakUra24- -
INTRODUCTION ABOUT YOURSELF:

Hi im Tintin a.k.a Sakura, Szwitchiq or Kape. :)) I was appointed to be a Sorority Leader Last ApriL 2009 by KristeLi, the group founder. I was an active Audista player and I've been Playing audition since December 2006. My first Eb attended was the 1st Audition Anniversary. I've joined Audition Sorority Last year but I cant remember what month :)). I was a senior member # 16. I can say that I m a kind and open minded type of Leader. :)


----------

The Man Behind the
New Audition Fraternity



NAME :Charles Richmond Castillo
AGE : 19 years old
LOCATION: Paranaque, Cavite and Marikina
IGN : Char-Lee
CLUBNAME : Soul Society
FORUM NAME : BlueberryCheeseCake
INTRODUCTION ABOUT YOURSELF

Introduction? I'm Charles Castillo, the present Audi Fraternity Boss. :)
I'm Strict when it comes to the rules but maintains respect to individuals. Approachable and Anti-Spammer. :)


Editted By: Chrono
Credit to: Fraternity & Sorority Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment